Kairos Course/Weekend will be open in October 12 to December 7, 2019.
* This course will be run in English. Therefore participants are expected to communicate and study in English.
* Minimum registration number: at least 10 people
1. date/time: April, 2020
- 9 Saturdays
- from 2:30 pm. to 5:00 pm.
2. venue: the venue will be announced later.
3. participants: ca. 10 people
- those who are interested and devoted in missions
* all programs will be delivered in English, so that participants are expected to communicate and study in English.
4. entry fee
- Kairos Course: 150,000 KRW
5. contact: Sam Son (010-4050-7861, firstname.lastname@example.org), 한국카이로스(070-4110-2414, email@example.com)
<FAQs on Kairos>
What is Kairos?
The Kairos Course is a nine-session, interactive discipleship course, designed to educate, inspire and challenge Christians to active and meaningful participation in the Great Commission.
Who can take the course?
Kairos is for all Christians. The vision of Kairos is to see the whole body of Christ meaningfully involved in the completion of the Great Commission! If you are a follower of Christ and you believe that it is God's command to make disciple of all nations, then the Kairos course is for you.
Should I take the course even if I am not a missionary nor am I part of our church's missions team?
Yes, definitely! Everyone is called to be part of His Great Commission, not just a select few. We highly encourage you to take the Kairos course to discover God's purpose and plan for your life as you take part in His kingdom movement.
What's included in the course fee?
The \150,000 fee includes snacks and drinks for 9 days., Kairos reader and materials.
How do I register?
1. Send your full name, email address, mobile number, age, and name of the church you are part of to 010-4055-7861.
2. Wait for a confirmation email/text from a Kairos Facilitator (Sam Son) on how to complete the registration and settle the registration fee.
Until when can I register?
Registration runs from August 11 to October 12, 2019 only. Slots are on a first-come, first-served basis so it is best to register early.
<Kairos English Track Program>